To confidently appoint the suitable candidate to continue the standard set within the nursery and continue to deliver high quality care.
- Posts are advertised internally and externally
- Applicants are welcome from all backgrounds and posts are open to all
- When applicants call for an application form, the posts available are discussed
- Applicants are requested to complete an application form and send in an up to date copy of their CV
- The Management team will read each application and short list possible candidates
- Candidates are notified over the phone of interview dates.
- The manager will confirm interview date in writing, stating the date, time, venue and enclose a list of items to bring
- The applicant must bring photographic identification, copies of certificates, CRB if applicable, proof of address
- The applicants identification, certificates and proof of address must be photocopied at interview
- The manager will conduct the interviews with the deputy
- The applicant who best meets the criteria is offered the post, this is subject to references, List99 and criminal records bureau checks.
- All applicants will be notified in writing if they were successful/unsuccessful